Cats and Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be?

2 posters

Go down

Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be? Empty Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be?

Post  Snowstar Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 am

pretend that Firestar and Bramblecalw died (or both retired). Who would you want to be leader and deputy? Who would you NOT want to have as leader and deputy?
I would kinda like a Lionstar but Lionblaze is really powerful. A power to not get injured AND have 9 lives would be really awesome for him. I can't decide on deputy...
I would NOT want a Purdystar and Leafpool as deputy. I feel kinda sad for Leafpool now but she is too gentle to be deputy.
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be? Empty Re: Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be?

Post  Crowtail Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:56 am

I want a Graystar (picked a name out of a hat XD) he would probaly know best for the clan,he has more experience,he trained with firestar so he knows many battle moves,and he normally solves conflicts beetween clan members (coudn't think of a reason since i actually didn't want greystar but..XD)
And Lionblaze (hat again XD) as deputy,just like snowstar said,it would be awesome to have a leader who could not be beaten in battle (but then choosing a deputy would be pointless since he would live for a really long time and probably out-live the deputy unless the deputy is younger)

REAL ANSWERS:

I'd like a Lionstar (same reason as hat version)
And a dove-something for deputy because,she could always know where to send border patrols if there are intruders,since she has super-senses,and could know where to send hunting patrols and battle patrols too

I would NOT like to have a Ivystar. AND I WOULD NOT like a Graystripe as deputy because,he might try to stop ivystar if she becomes bloodthirsty and be exhiled,or killed....

Last edited by Snowstar on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler)
Crowtail
Crowtail

Back to top Go down

Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be? Empty Re: Who would you like Thunderclan's leader to be?

Post  Snowstar Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Good choices. I never thought about an Ivystar. If she was leader, Shadowclan would be afraid of Thunderclan (XD probably not. but if so it would be funny)
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum