Cats and Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD

3 posters

Go down

Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD Empty Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD

Post  Silentpaw Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 am

Name: Silentpaw(it fits!)
Animal (wolf, cat or Tiger):cat
Pelt/fur: silver tabby
Personality: nobody really knows...she is shy,and seems embarrased when she meets other cats because she is mute and blind,but soon relaxes..also,she is extremely smart and gets annoyed easily with cats who treat her like she can't hear them either(she can!!! xD)
Eyes:cloudy
Markings: black tabby stripes
Pack/Clan: Fireclan
Power (optional. nothing like can rule the world. only ONE!):She can enter a cats mind and talk to them that way (like,if she needed a cat to eat something she would give it to them and voice inside their head would say 'eat this')
Other: almost all the cats that she meets are really careful and quiet around her,and most of the time it seems like they just stare at her,but this really makes her angry because she is not helpless and can take care of herself..so don't act that way around her! xD

Last edited by Silentpaw on Mon May 31, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silentpaw
Silentpaw

Location : Fireclan territory,fireclans camp,the medicine cats den,in the very back,in the shadows,eating all our catmint xD

Back to top Go down

Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD Empty Re: Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD

Post  Snowstar Mon May 31, 2010 7:11 am

approved! Very Happy
That's a handy power if you were a queen with kits. Like if they wanted to jump off a pile of rocks, they would here "Don't jump!" XD
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD Empty Re: Me! ok,yeah,Silentpaw is kind of a strange name,but I'm proud of it! xD

Post  Silentpaw Mon May 31, 2010 7:13 am

XD it would!
Silentpaw
Silentpaw

Location : Fireclan territory,fireclans camp,the medicine cats den,in the very back,in the shadows,eating all our catmint xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kestrelwing Mon May 31, 2010 7:55 am

LOL
Kestrelwing
Kestrelwing

http://clanofthenight.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum