Cats and Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowballs collection

2 posters

Go down

Snowballs collection Empty Snowballs collection

Post  Snowballpup Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 am

I love to read! reading is so fun especially if you have a good book! need a good book? ive got lots of suggestion because in my library and don't keep any boring or dull book those get tossed my books are great here are just a few of the ones i own.

Harry potter
my favorite is the 6th but its about wizards trying to take over the world theirs a movie bout it

Septimus heap
This is a series about magyk its good theirs dragons and dungeons and tons of adventure

the 39 clues
its a mysterie about a group of kids trying to compete against grownups and powerful people to find the 39 clues left by the greatest family of all time sorta like an extreme amazing race extreme as in fighting and killing scary.

Among the hidden
a series about illegal 3rd children trying to hide from the law that states u can only have 2 kids the 3rd children would be killed if found. dun dun dun

Percy jackson
about how the greek gods are real ans thier children the demi gods have to save the world and stuff. tee hee

Cat royals adventures
about cat royal a orphan living with a poor family. she stumbles apon a mysterie of a hidden jewel and those trying to steel it. Its better then how i put it i just cant seem to find a better way of explaining it. Its more exciting and stuff oh i just cant find the right words but u gotta read it!

Wicked witch or wizard
This is about witches and wizards that have been fighting for power for centuries making mayhem and killing tons of people and creating wars and natural disasters. Its thrilling and exciting. keeps u on hte edge and guessing and always wanting more. Never knowing everything. I loves this book

Maximum ride
I seriese about human/bird hybrids that are running from whats called the school were they created them. The school is trying to run wierd tests on them and keep them captive. also thrilling with tons of twists and turns and unexpected anwswers leading to more questions.

more to come!

Last edited by Snowballpup on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Snowballpup
Snowballpup

http://imaginemyworld.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Snowballs collection Empty Re: Snowballs collection

Post  Snowstar Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:58 am

I LOVE AMONG THE HIDDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S SUCH A GOOD BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowballpup Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 am

new entrie

Wicked witch or wizard
This is about witches and wizards that have been fighting for power for centuries making mayhem and killing tons of people and creating wars and natural disasters. Its thrilling and exciting. keeps u on hte edge and guessing and always wanting more. Never knowing everything. I loves this book

Maximum ride
I seriese about human/bird hybrids that are running from whats called the school were they created them. The school is trying to run wierd tests on them and keep them captive. also thrilling with tons of twists and turns and unexpected anwswers leading to more questions.
......................................................................................................................
Yah I read the whole amoung the hidden's series and loved it!
Snowballpup
Snowballpup

http://imaginemyworld.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down