Cats and Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashkit's/Hoshiko's Collection

4 posters

Go down

Ashkit's/Hoshiko's Collection Empty Ashkit's/Hoshiko's Collection

Post  Ashpaw Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 am

I got the idea from Snowball's topic.

Warriors
Okay, I'm pretty sure that you all know what Warriors is. My least favorite is Long Shadows and Twilight because of what Squirrelflight, Brambleclaw, and Hollyleaf did to Ashfur (Yes, I'm a huge Ashfur fan). My favorite is maybe Fading Echoes, Bluestar's Prophecy, or Sunrise.

Seekers
This book series is about three bears--a polar bear named Kallik, a black bear named Lusa, and a grizzly bear named Toklo--who go on an adventure with a shapeshifting grizzly cub named Ujurak to the same large, glowing star. The star means different things to each bear. It's by Erin Hunter. There is four books at the moment.

Guardians of Ga'Hoole
This book series is about a young barn owl named Soren. Soren, like, wants to travel to this place called Ga'Hoole (I think). I forgot because I haven't read any of the books in about a year. There is 15 books in all. And thier is going to be a movie about it, coming out in September.

Wolves of the Beyond
This is by the same author as Guardians of Ga'Hoole. It's about a young wolf pup named Faolan who has a twisted paw, so his mother can't keep him because his wolf Clan can't have weakness. Faolan is rescued by a bear named Thunderheart. He is determened to try and find his old Clan after what Thunderheart told Faolan about them.

Ginga Densetsu Weed
Ginga Densetsu Weed is a japanese manga (It's translated into english) about a young Shiba Inu pup named Weed. It's also about a German Shepherd named Jerome, an Akita Inu named Kyoushiro, an English Setter named GB, a Golden Retriever pup named Mel, and many more dogs. WARNING! This manga series is VERY inapropriate, has LOTS of cuss words, and is VERY gory.

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin Same as Ginga Densetsu Weed, exept it's about a Shiba Inu named Gin, a German Shepherd named John, a Kishu Inu named Akame, and a Frend Spaniel mix named Smith. And Ginga Densetsu Weed is the sequal. GNG is a little less gory, is a little less inapropriate, and has a little less cuss words. There is more mangas by this author, but way too much to list.

The following books, I'm not really sure how to describe them.

Cut
Sheep
A Dog Called Kitty
Pick of the Litter
A Dog on his Own
Vet Volunteers
Highway Cats
Dogsong
Legend of the Animal Healer
Shiloh
Ashpaw
Ashpaw

Back to top Go down

Ashkit's/Hoshiko's Collection Empty Re: Ashkit's/Hoshiko's Collection

Post  Snowballpup Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:00 am

steeler Mad JK
cool books! i love to read!
Snowballpup
Snowballpup

http://imaginemyworld.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoshiko Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 am

Lol! And thanks Smile
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:43 am

I'm reading a book "The Good Dog" by Avi. It's such a good book! it talks about a dog that's head wolf and meets a wolf...i can't tell much because then it spoils the book!
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoshiko Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:28 am

I haven't heard of that book. I should read it Smile
Hoshiko
Hoshiko

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowstar Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm so close to finishing it! It's awesome!!!
Snowstar
Snowstar
Admin

https://warriorcatsandwolves.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down